04 January, 2010

A design a day keeps design block at bay...

The Digital Vineyard has decided to get onto the blogging band-wagon. The reason I have decided to do this was because of challenge originally sent out by Smashing Magazine entitled: A challenge for 2010:"Design Something Every Day!. Which was brought to my attention by Cassandra Miles on Twitter. 


Basically, the challenge is to spend less time looking for inspiration online and more time honing my design skills by designing something new each day. Now, I am not committing myself to every day because I know I won't do it (New Year's resolutions are a waste of time so I don't make them). However, I think its a great idea. I have already bought myself a flashy new journal to start scribbling in (which is all I have done so far) and now I am starting a blog to kinda keep myself accountable (to myself a this point because no one else is following me yet). 


So watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment